Christopher Lohr can bring his “fine-tuning” ways to your company to help you optimize and deliver exceptional product experiences, identify and develop new product offerings, and execute customer engagement strategies that impact the overall growth of your company.
- Fortune 50 experience. Extensive product management, project management, people management, and leadership experience, working closely with executive leadership teams.
- Customer attentiveness. Extreme focus on the customer, whether it be through relationship building for key partnerships, developing user experiences within desktop software, mobile, or online services for Microsoft and startups, or delivering great customer service as a consultant.
- Operational Excellence. Strong understanding of and practiced in supply chain management, distribution channels, socialization, and “lean” methods.
- Business acumen. Recent MBA coursework that focused on decision-making based on big-picture understanding of finance/budgets, decision modeling, operations, and organizational development.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Helped develop pitches, product experiences, and online marketing strategies for startups: 9Mile Labs, Moovd, Chinese Radio Seattle, Highlight Hunter, Appuri, CadenceMD, AMP Tablet Solutions, GIVINGtrax, Ombitron, SpinRiot, and Monkompu Aundy Iyer High School, India (non-profit).
- A dash of technology. Comfortable and experienced partnering with engineering teams, communicating between business and technical teams, and identifying process innovations to achieve strategies.
Specialties: Digital UX & HTML5, User Experience Optimization, PowerPoint & Pitch Decks, Storytelling & Messaging, Digital Marketing: Social Media & Content, Big-Picture Decision Making, Operations: Scrum & “Lean” Practices, Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android, and Windows, Publishing & CMS, Internal & Employee Communication, Culture & Corporate Identity, Relationship Management, Organizational Development
Moovd – LA-based digital marketing for SMBs
9Mile Labs – Seattle’s High-Tech B2B Accelerator
Chinese Radio Seattle – The first totally Mandarin radio program to broadcast in Washington state
Highlight Hunter – Video editing software for finding your video highlights fast
AMP Tablet Solutions
GetMoovd.com (as a Founder)
Visual Studio 2012
Expression Studio 4
Expression Studio 3
Expression Studio 2
Expression Studio (as a Founder)
MSN Sports channel (first year with FOXSports.com)
MA Professional Communication
Senior Communications Manager | Microsoft 2012-2013
Market Research group, Office of the CMO
Senior Content Manager | Microsoft 2005-2012
Expression Studio – Best-in-class design tools for Windows apps
Coordinating Editor | Microsoft – MSN Sports 2005
Producer | Microsoft – MSN House & Home 2004
Writer/Producer | Microsoft – Office 2000-2004
Document/Site Designer| Freelance 1998-2000
Editorial Assistant | AlphaMed Press 1996-1998
@nakedbaron is an extension of Christopher’s professional profile, allowing him to explore MBA learnings, showcase transferable skills, and talk about the things that interest him most, such as brand strategy, storytelling, architecture, animation, urban planning, real estate, and all things Disney. @nakedbaron is also his handle on Twitter. Please see nakedbaron’s Facebook page to read the back-story for this alter ego.